Dear Madame, Dear Sirs!
Large-scale placement of ads on the Internet for organic growth of behavioural factors.
Factors influencing consumer behaviour are certain actions of users on the website, such as:
logging in to the online resource, viewing pages, time spent on the online resource, link clicks, returns to the online resource.
Unique Trading Offer:
Mass placement of your ads on the Internet in order to attract potential customers.
Growth of behavioural factors occurs by the widespread placement of your ads without specifying the address of your web page, but with the indication of other features identifying only your company according to which you presently become number one in the search results. These features can include a phone number, a unique name of the company or website, an identifier (a number, a product code, services, promotions), a physical address of the company and etc.
The widespread attraction of customers to your online resource, services and products.
Organic growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.
An increase in webpage visitors who will find your internet resource directly from ads using search engines as well as through additional results of a search itself related to a wide range of key queries on your topic.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THIS AD:
2. Quick placement.
4. Topic orientated.
5. Wide reach.
7. Organic growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.
REASONS TO ORDER MASS ADS PLACEMENT ONLINE ДЛЯ ORGANIC GROWTH OF BEHAVIOURAL FACTORS:
1.Mass attraction of customers to your services and products through direct access from ads.
2.Organic promotion of your internet resource, due to search beginning to additionally show it for a wide range of user quesries based on your subject.
3. The absence of "bans" and "filters" of search engines, due to ads being published without an indication of an live link to the website.
4. An increase in online resource traffic, which leads to an increase in orders and an expansion of the client base.
5. "Warm traffic", since only interested users visit the web page.
6. Attraction of individuals and legal entities.
7. Analysis of demand for services and goods.
8.Publication of your ads in different countries around the world.
WHERE ADS ARE PLACED:
Ads are published: on billboards, on forums, in guest books, in comments, in catalogues.
Ads are placed on your: landing pages, YouTube videos, phones, websites, social media accounts, and on links to your other ads.
SEARCH ENGINE SANCTIONS:
In this ad a ban by search engine is not possible, since ads are published without specifying an live link to the web page.
You send us the text of the ad, where your identifier or unique name is indicated at the end of the message, according to which an interested visitor can easily and quickly find your internet resource in search results in order to get further information about your service.
To do this, identifier or a unique name must be published in the appropriate section of your online resource и easily and quickly be found in search.
Randomisation of ads is done according to the formula, which is accepted by many programs. As a result of randomisation, many unique ads are obtained from a single ad variant.
This is obtained as a result of physically synomising the ad text, while the meaning of the messages does not change and remains understandable.
5 months ago
We offer sending newsletters of Your messages via follow-up forms to the sites of companies via any countries of the world.
website =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
WHAT IS THE MAILING OF SITES BY CONTACT FORMS?
This is a type of mailing using the feedback forms that are located in the contact section of the website and filled by our software automatically with a rate of a few thousand feedback forms per one minute, while the alphanumeric code from the pictures (CAPTCHA) is also solved.
After that, the letters including your business offers are sent to the electronic addresses of organisations.
When sending mailing by contact contact forms, it turns out that each internet resource sends a correspondent e-mail “to itself” and, therefore, all messages arrive in the inbox folder of the exact e-mail address in which the firm is ready to receive the commercial information.
Fast one hundred percent informing of organisations and internet resource owners about new commercial offers.
Search of new customers that other advertisements cannot find.
Finding customers that cannot be found through other advertisements.
1.one hundred % delivery of business offers.
2.Increase of the client base.
3. Expansion of the your market segment.
4.Mailings based on regionality and topics.
5. Sending letters to directors.
6. Supply/demand analysis.
7. Conducting marketing research.
8. Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
9. High-speed notification.
11. Entering the markets of other countries.
Our competitive advantages:
1.When sending mailing by contact forms, all e-mails arrive in the inbox. When sending mass e-mails, this can reach up to five percent.
2.When sending mailing by contact forms it is possible to send a few million letters per 24 hours to inbox folders. When sending mass e-mails a few thousands arrive in the inboxes, all the rest often either do not reach or arrive in the spam.
3. When sending mailing by feedback forms a letter does not get blocked by mail services because it is sent from different internet resources. When sending e-mail newsletters it is possible to send a few thousands of those but nevertheless all the IP addresses from which the mailing is done will be blocked.
4. When sending mailing by feedback forms the minimum of macros is used to form text and headings of the letter. When sending bulk e-mails, it is necessary to use synonyms («macros») for each word and create ten thousand different headings.
5. A lot of organisations try to hide their email and only leave a contact form for contacting with them.
6. When sending bulk e-mails, your cooperation offer can be delivered to every employee of the organisation, (which causes discontent) compared to mailing by feedback forms where the information is received at the e-mail address specifically set up for commercial offers.
7.Fifty percent of business electronic addresses are located on free mail systems, they are not very "searchable" by email, but when sending mailing by feedback forms through these mail systems, all messages are one hundred percent delivered to the recipients.
8. Only thirty-forty percent of companies get into the directories within several years, and the rest are already located in our WHOIS databases and are waiting for your commercial offers.
It turns out that that mailboxes of businesses from directories are filled with spam, and therefore they will not have such profit as when sending mailing by contact forms using our new WHOIS databases.
9. Any kind of stop words in the headings or body of the message can be sent through forms. When sending mass e-mails, such messages either do not reach the recipient or end up in spam.
The list of stop words of mail systems includes almost all words and phrases that encourage potential customers to take actions.
1. Expanding the customer base.
2. Quick informing of marketplaces about new cooperation offers.
3. Accessing directors.
5. Conducting tenders.
6.Conducting marketing research.
7.Studying public opinion and conducting surveys.
8. Searching for clients abroad.
Reasons for ordering this service:
1. 100% delivery of your e-mails and cooperation offers to millions of organisations all over the globe.
Every internet resource sends a letter to itself so all filters of mail systems are bypassed.
2.Mailing by feedback forms is an ideal way in for conducting all sorts of marketing researches, surveys and studies of social opinion on any kind ofdirection and type of activity.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will will be absolutely sure that your message has been delivered to 100-percent of consumers of your product and service and if a service or product is "badly promoted", then the potential issue lies in other things, for example in pricing.
At the same time, within 7 days you will see demand for your products and services, you will not need to spend money on rent and other more expensive and time-consuming marketing events.
3.Mailing by feedback forms is the most economical and quickest way to get your product or service to the international markets.
4. Mailing by contact forms is a tool for conducting all sorts of tenders.
5.Weekly update of the databases, as more than one hundred and fifty thousand new Internet resources, are registered all over the globe daily, and you, get potentially new customers.
6. Full geographical scope for all states of the globe.
7. We offer customers that you will not find through other types of advertisement.
When sending mailing by feedback forms, you will be able to reach out that part of your potential clients, that are impossible to find in automatic mode in any other way.
For instance, you will be able to deliver a cooperation offer to those potential customers that were earlier unavailable due to mail filters while sending e-mail newsletters.
Now, there is a unusual situation: organisations in the directories are completely filled with spam with all sorts of business offers while very little or no e-mails are sent to the remaining ones.
8. Unique technology of solving the CAPTCHA.
There are special services for decoding numeric and alphabetic code (captcha/CAPTCHA). It costs 1 dollar to solve thousand CAPTCHAs.
Therefore, processing 1 million sites the robot solves 1 million captchas, which costs thousand $ only to decode captcha/CAPTCHA, and with our service this is free for you!
9. By ordering mailing by feedback forms, you are promoting your service or product not to separate individuals, but to entire organisations, for example domain zone .com, where more than one hundred and fifty million cooperational companies from all countries are accumulated (we have got samples of them from international zones for every country).
10. Mailing by contact forms is also a subtype of text mailing
Email that is linked to the contact form is the main mailbox of businesses through which applications and business offers are sent. This e-mail is also set up for cell phones as it is necessary to respond to the messages very fast so as not to lose the application or the relevance of the business offer.
11. The base of countries also includes all joint companies from all countries closely related to or working with this country, for instance, national communities and diasporas.
Ban, sanctions of search engines and mail systems?
These mailings are an alternative to sending e-mail newsletters, therefore search engine sanctions and "BAN" do not apply to them.
The mail system delivers the data of e-mails to the inbox folder, as it moves through the "warm channel" from the new IP address of the site to the corporate electronic address of the same website.
In other words, these mailings "live in emails" and e-mail filters do not react to them, because mail systems have great trust in communication channels between websites and corporate mailboxes.
You can buy our databases separately from the mailing by sending us a message by feedback form.
MORE THAN TWO THOUSAND WHOIS DATABASES BY DOMAIN ZONES AND COUNTRIES.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CONTINENTS.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN LANGUAGES.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WEBSITE BUILDERS.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN COUNTRIES.
HOW TO MAKE AN PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR MAILING BY CONTACT FORMS:
The simplest text + a few headings, the main goal is to interest the future client, and they will read the rest on your website.
Most likely, all ads on your subject are already on the Internet, enter the necessary search requests and choose the most successful ones.
The headings are substituted replacing each other from .txt file.
Only text messages are sent, links are inserted without problems, they are active. If the potential customer needs pictures or more specific information, then you should forward the customer to visit your website.
In the letter:
Text without pictures, since pictures do not pass through the contact form.
Your contact details:
Fields to fill in:
Mailbox for automatic responces:
website =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
Price List =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai/en/price/